FUTURA Innovative Education is on the lookout for
of Junior Electronics, Creative Digital Design, Video Game Design, Teen Python and Go! Arduino courses
for kids and youth between the age of 7 and 18 years old.
FUTURA Innovative Education is a project based on an American-British educational programme that supports kids and youth in the development of 21st century competencies including programming, digital arts, creativity and entrepreneurship. We organise courses and workshops as well as summer and winter camps.
We are searching for open-minded and enthusiastic tutors who can inspire the next generation of innovators, so if:
- you are at least a 1st year student of engineering/technical/IT/graphics studies
- flexible and can work afternoons during the week as well as potentially during the weekends
- you have some experience in working with kids and teenagers or at least you don’t mind a young crowd 😉
- teamwork gives you a lot of satisfaction and inspiration
- you have the heart and soul of an entrepreneur and you are open to new challenges
and in addition (would be super but not necessary)
- you have some knowledge of electronics
- you have used an Arduino micro controller in the past
- you have fundamental knowledge of the principals of physics and the rectangular cartesian coordinate system doesn’t sound too strange to you
- you are familiar with Scratch
- you have some knowledge of how to create movies in Movie Video Player
- you can create a simple website in HTML
- you are aware of the fact that Volt and Amper are not only beer brands 😉
come along and inspire the next generation of future makers!!!!
If you have all of the above traits and knowledge, then fantastic! If only a few, do not despair – we still want to hear from you!
Please go to:
If you have additional questions send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We focus on creativity and a proactive attitude so get in touch NOW!